Please read on!
Yes, what we do is slightly ironic. Our aim is to lure people away from their screens and reconnect them to nature. Our aim is to push people to have their batteries charged by taking the time to take care of plants. And one of the main ways we do that: our app, that teaches them about plant care.
Also ironic, while encouraging people to step away from their tablet and go out and smell the flowers, we spend a lot of time behind screens to make that possible.
So we’re looking for a front and developer that:
- loves a bit of irony
- loves plants or thinks he/she could develop a soft spot for them (pun intended)
- enjoys improving the way people get educated through technology
- gets a kick out of upgrading the user experience of our website
- loves making the internal workflow for the entire team more efficient, so everybody has more time left to go out and enjoy nature (or do more work)
- is eager to learn
You will be working along side a very experienced developer who has worked on a number of big back end, front end and mobile projects.
What we have on offer:
- competitive salary
- a very lush workspace smack in the heart of Amsterdam
- great, fun team, upbeat atmosphere
- mentoring to get even better at what you're doing
- daily opportunities to step away from the computer and get your hands dirty if you want to
- we don't have the best coffee, we admit, but lunch is with avocado's, the fruitbowl is alway stacked and crisps are always crushing up our office drinks
Interested? Want to know more?
Please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Suzanne van Straaten at 06-25024771.
Ready to apply?! Please do so before 1st of november (2017). Very much looking forward to hear from you!